The New Suited (pilot) The New Suited (pilot)

Impressive, but dragged down by cliches

Wow I haven't used this account in a long time.

First of all , and I said this already, great job on getting this episode produced. I know from having talked to you and seeing the final product that great dedication, effort and time management went into it. There were quite some original findings and clever surprises in it. I liked the story structure of Suited being in the video game world, the recurring characters such as the old grandpa and his cat and jokes such as the elven suit. Sure, a lot of these things have been done before but I think you mix it with new elements nicely (for a modern video game playing audience). Also, thumbs up for the well directed voice acting.

The quality of the animation is sufficient and just works very well.

What's bugging me is that these are done before characters. The goofy agent is an archetype that has been done to death. (Gadget, Clouseau, Austin Powers, Get Smart, Johnny English, you get the picture). The whole spy thing is also very tiring. Why shows like Spongebob, Ren and Stimpy, Foster's home of Imaginary friends work so well is because of the complete loonyness and farfetchedness of the characters. They are multilayered and original creations. Suited, Sarah, the watch and the "boss" (the moustached speaker thing) are very much stereotypical. I did like that you used a nerd as a villain, and that he remained nerdy even though he was all powerfull.

Also some internet-meme/videogame references were a bit overboard. But references are a common thing in animated shows, so that's just a matter of personal taste.

So all in all there are very good points and some very bad points. You have shown to be more than capable of producing and animating a full episode. Judging from the difference between the first and the last Suited , it's evident that you've learned a lot and that you will only get better at it from here on. Take criticisms well and improve.

No Laughing No Laughing

Nice stopmotion

The banana slip had me LOL-ing all over the floor. In fact I snickered like a Japanese schoolgirl for 20 minutes, out loud, before I had the control back over my body to write this review.
Whoever did the monkey voice could use some proper voice training though.
Overall nice. A totally unbiased 10 to you sir!

aniforce responds:

Japanese schoolgirl huh? Ya' wanna hook up?... Ahum! Sorry! Got carried away... Thanks for the review!

Anakin loves Padme Anakin loves Padme

Well..

Quite nice, too bad the characters designwise were just ripped off from Tartatovsky's clone wars. But that may be done intentionally. Next time try to make it in your own style