The New Suited (pilot) The New Suited (pilot)

Impressive, but dragged down by cliches

Wow I haven't used this account in a long time.

First of all , and I said this already, great job on getting this episode produced. I know from having talked to you and seeing the final product that great dedication, effort and time management went into it. There were quite some original findings and clever surprises in it. I liked the story structure of Suited being in the video game world, the recurring characters such as the old grandpa and his cat and jokes such as the elven suit. Sure, a lot of these things have been done before but I think you mix it with new elements nicely (for a modern video game playing audience). Also, thumbs up for the well directed voice acting.

The quality of the animation is sufficient and just works very well.

What's bugging me is that these are done before characters. The goofy agent is an archetype that has been done to death. (Gadget, Clouseau, Austin Powers, Get Smart, Johnny English, you get the picture). The whole spy thing is also very tiring. Why shows like Spongebob, Ren and Stimpy, Foster's home of Imaginary friends work so well is because of the complete loonyness and farfetchedness of the characters. They are multilayered and original creations. Suited, Sarah, the watch and the "boss" (the moustached speaker thing) are very much stereotypical. I did like that you used a nerd as a villain, and that he remained nerdy even though he was all powerfull.

Also some internet-meme/videogame references were a bit overboard. But references are a common thing in animated shows, so that's just a matter of personal taste.

So all in all there are very good points and some very bad points. You have shown to be more than capable of producing and animating a full episode. Judging from the difference between the first and the last Suited , it's evident that you've learned a lot and that you will only get better at it from here on. Take criticisms well and improve.

No Laughing No Laughing

Nice stopmotion

The banana slip had me LOL-ing all over the floor. In fact I snickered like a Japanese schoolgirl for 20 minutes, out loud, before I had the control back over my body to write this review.
Whoever did the monkey voice could use some proper voice training though.
Overall nice. A totally unbiased 10 to you sir!

aniforce responds:

Japanese schoolgirl huh? Ya' wanna hook up?... Ahum! Sorry! Got carried away... Thanks for the review!

Anakin loves Padme Anakin loves Padme

Well..

Quite nice, too bad the characters designwise were just ripped off from Tartatovsky's clone wars. But that may be done intentionally. Next time try to make it in your own style

The Super Apparatus The Super Apparatus

how..?!

how cant this not be a Frontpager, and only 16 reviews..what the f**k. This was by far one of the best flashes i've seen in a long time. Inventive, creative, you can just smell a lot of concept art and storyboards went into it. Keep up this fantastic work!

Big Mistake Big Mistake

good stuff

very nicely animated, you dont see this kinda stuff often on NG (most people use tweens and stuff), and i liked the humor and Ren & Stimpy-esque expressions you used on the characters. surprizing that you did this 5 years ago, when using flash was still new and all.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

a classic

How an fat guy with a wide gaping mouth can become an internetstar. marvelous

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

You sir, are one damn good animator

this is beautiful. perfectionism. Lots of visual inventivity, great style, I cant think of any form of critisizm really.

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

Oh yes

HaHa! Stereotype or not. I found some gothantics very recognizable. very well animated, nice smooth style and kudos to voice-acting.

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Brilliant

Not only do I enjoy this ones beautiful artwork and fantastic silly humor, I just love that completely over the top mustache twirling ridiculous villain!
He's completely in love with himself, he has a bloody painting of himself on his wall! great stuff, please, if you make 002 , include that ridiculous villain!

Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

amazing

Fantastic animation. Looking really professional. You gotta be a pro. Its allmost cinematic. Kudos to you